When you want to perform long-distance cutting, especially in gardening, then you need to have the special telescopic tools to do so with safety. The best pole saw will help you to cut the small tree, overhanging limbs, and thin logs, etc.
The pole saws are extremely useful and fashionable items that can precisely cut objects that are higher of our level without the need for special climbing that may put you in danger of an accident. Professionals who need to cut branches and other wooden parts while working may find the pole saws a great bargain that needs to be thoroughly examined before investing in them.
According to the special needs of your profession, it would be wise to take a closer look at the specific characteristics of each brand model of pole saw and choose the best one who accumulates the most benefits for your case.
Our Top Picks
10 Best Pole Saw Reviews 2020
1. BLACK+DECKER LPP120B Bare Max Lithium Ion – Best Pole Saw for The Money
The Black and Decker company offers quality pole saw we all are looking for when searching for the best pole saw. It can reach overhead up to 14 feet with the 6.5-amp powerful motor.
It gives an extra handle to use it with comfort and ease. The chain blade is easily removed and replaced, and there is a special wrench that you can use to refill the oil tank necessary for the motor lubrication.
- Great extension make you reach higher objects.
- You can make more than 100 cuts with only one charge of the battery.
- Maximum cutting range with enough torque for all kinds of wood.
- 2-year limited guarantee valid for all.
- Expensive maintenance in certain geographical areas.
- More wrenches needed to disassemble it.
2. Greenworks 8.5′ 40V – Lightweight Pole Saw
This new model presented by Greenworks. Gardening will be easy since high-speed cutting with a pole saw. It has an 8-Inch bar and chain for easy trimming.
The chain can easily be lubricated and replaced no matter what the external conditions are. The battery has a long-life cycle and gives extra longevity to the pole saw. There is an extra solid handle providing extra grip when needed.
- Chain adjustment has been made easy.
- The aluminum shaft can be extended.
- Automatic oiler to ensure durability.
- Li-Ion batteries are best for recharging.
- Rotating cutting head to help you in remote cutting.
- No service available when needed.
- Extensions are vulnerable to weather conditions.
3. Remington RM2599 Maverick – Best Pole Chain Saw
This is another series of Remington that present a more compact chain saw for prolonged duration and extra precise cut when gardening. It is very easy to use that design to cut limbs. It has an auto oiler that keeps the chain always properly lubricated.
There is also great support in the chain system, which is easy to be applied no matter what the weather conditions could be. The handle is soft enough to absorb all the pressure and shocks coming from the motor and being an obstacle to the clearer cuts.
- You can use it without the necessity of a ladder.
- Auto oiler for constant lubrication of moving parts.
- Multiple attachments are possible to the major branch.
- Very powerful motor
- It is heavy for made by metal parts
4. Earthwise CVPS43010 Corded – Best Pole Chainsaw
Earthwise CVPS43010 is one of the best pole saw that has a powerful 7-Amp motor for trimming tree branches and wood limbs.
It is made of extra lightweight materials to make a difference for people who cannot carry lots of weight but are flexible enough to perform gardening, The saw has great durability. It can be changed in a matter of seconds.
The battery that is being used is of premium quality, and you don’t need many recharges during a busy day at work.
- Multiple tools in one giving you more independence.
- Adjustable pivot head with five settings.
- Pole attachment length is beyond the category average.
- Automatic chain lubrication.
- Tools organizers are always on position for perfect comfort.
- Less performance on the rainy days.
- It doesn’t come to multiple colors.
5. WORX WG309 8 Amp – Best Electric Pole Saw
Another pole saws from WORX company, which has the best quality tools available now online. It presents an auto-tension chain system with 8 Amp Motor. Available in two colors: Orange and Black. Worx WG39 also has a rotatable working handle.
It is battery equipped with a separate power cord just in case you need extra energy when the charge is at the lowest level. The chain has extra carbamide teeth to ensure proper cutting and can be replaced at a glance using a simple wrench.
- Auto-change chain system for maximum comfort.
- Rotating the working handle gives more safety.
- The extension pole needs no expert installation.
- The tool has the most powerful torque motor in the category.
- Compact and lightweight: perfect for working overhead.
- Batteries are easily exhausted.
- The motor can be overheated when working long hours.
6. Oregon Cordless PS250-A6 – Best Pole Trimmer
The best quality pole saws are coming from the Oregon manufacturer that is the only researcher to invest in innovative technologies.
It is made of lightweight aluminum materials to give you extra comfort when cutting trees at work. The chain is durable enough to withstand great pressure from the greenery and still be running smoothly.
- Powerful battery for great endurance.
- People appreciate the extra silent cut.
- Planetary gear reduction system for improved quality.
- Mid-mount motor design is better for tool balance.
- Additional attachment makes you work remotely.
- Batteries need replacement many times.
- Need for special service frequently.
7. Milliard 6-16 Foot Extendable – Best Pole Pruner Chainsaw
This pole saw is another best pole saw for tree trimming and avoid to climb by a ladder.
The comfort of use is guaranteed by the soft handle being apparent on the adjustable pole to reach any object no matter how high it may be. The motor is powerful and uses electric power given by battery or cable cord. There is no need to carry tools with you since a simple wrench would allow you to change the chain easily and rapidly.
- Pruning head is great in accommodation branches.
- Various parts can be easily disassembled for cleaning.
- Fiberglass extension pole for better safety of the user.
- Saw blade is among the biggest on the market.
- Multiple parts needed to remove its components.
- Absence of power cord for continuous energy consumption.
8. Fiskars 393981-1001 502999 14′ Extend – Best Power Pruner
This is a purely basic and traditional type of pole saw that is one of the best manual poles saw you can find online. The Fiskars company is widely known for the quality of its products and especially the long-range saws that it manufactures and delivers to the public.
The pole saw has a special anti-rust layer that keeps is clean and clear of rust for many years, enhancing the longevity of your investment. The blade is sharp enough to cut large branches of tall trees and can be easily cleaned by the debris. It is particularly lightweight and can absorb all pressure coming from the cutting procedure to provide extra comfort to the user.
- The sturdy tree trimming system makes it easy to cut branches.
- Lifetime warranty.
- Fiberglass poles give precision cutting.
- Double locking system for the extended pole to stay up.
- Maintenance made easy as well as lubrication of the chain.
- Shorter handle than the other.
- Batteries need replacement in recent intervals.
9. Sun Joe SWJ800E Telescoping Electric Pole Saws
This is by far the most popular pole saw in the world. It is ideal for cutting thin logs and overhanging limbs.
It has a solid construction that cannot be bent by any applicable external force. It is equipped with a special powerful motor that makes the cutting of large branches an easy job. The battery is one of the most long-lasting in the market. You can never go wrong with this machine.
- It has a longer extension among its rivals.
- The coolest colors you can work with.
- The motor is powerful in torque, cutting almost anything.
- A guarantee can give you more freedom.
- The auto lubrication system keeps you always safe and secure.
- The extension mechanism may need removal after continuous use.
- There is more effort needed to replace the chain when broken.
10. TrimmerPlus TPP720 Bar Chain Attachment Pole Saw
That is the best pole saw for the money of preference for many professionals across the globe. The TrimmerPlus pole saw is well-known for its quality products TrimmerPlus company has presented to the public the latest series of its pole saws that are taking the market by storm.
The powerful battery is giving currency to a state-of-the-art motor that runs on high speed to make cutting trees a fascinating experience.
- An automatic oiler gives more comfort to the user.
- Direct stop button for extra safety.
- The battery can hold up to 1,000 recharging cycles.
- Longer cord to help you work remotely.
- A single wrench is needed to disassemble it.
- The chain needs constant removal.
- Oil is expensive to change.
List of 10 Best Pole Saws 2020
As you can see, there are a lot of pole saws for you to choose from, and each one has its features. The best pole saw must be the one which satisfies you the most and gives you incentives to work more efficiently at all times.
Table of Contents
- Our Top Picks
- 10 Best Pole Saw Reviews 2020
- 1. BLACK+DECKER LPP120B Bare Max Lithium Ion – Best Pole Saw for The Money
- 2. Greenworks 8.5′ 40V – Lightweight Pole Saw
- 3. Remington RM2599 Maverick – Best Pole Chain Saw
- 4. Earthwise CVPS43010 Corded – Best Pole Chainsaw
- 5. WORX WG309 8 Amp – Best Electric Pole Saw
- 6. Oregon Cordless PS250-A6 – Best Pole Trimmer
- 7. Milliard 6-16 Foot Extendable – Best Pole Pruner Chainsaw
- 8. Fiskars 393981-1001 502999 14′ Extend – Best Power Pruner
- 9. Sun Joe SWJ800E Telescoping Electric Pole Saws
- 10. TrimmerPlus TPP720 Bar Chain Attachment Pole Saw
- List of 10 Best Pole Saws 2020